Are you preparing to hold a picnic for the 4th of July this year? If so, you’re probably thinking about what kind of food you want to serve. And while there are plenty of options out there, we think you’ll love the following sandwiches:
- Vegan Tuscan Sun. For this delicious and simple sandwich, simply combine some leftover cooked eggplant and zucchini (keep in mind that you could also use peppers and onion, or a combination of all!), the olives of your choice, some garlic, salt and pepper, and dried rosemary. Stuff all the ingredients into pita bread, and you’re good to go!
- BLT. What’s more classic, simple, and tasty than a BLT? Saute some bacon (or vegan bacon!), and add it to grilled bread, tomatoes, lettuce, and mayonnaise. There you have it!
- Reuben. Preheat your sauerkraut and corned beef, and toast rye bread on one side (this results in a crispy outer layer), then combine this combo with Swiss cheese. Just make sure to keep everything hot, so that it all melds together nicely. Talk about YUM!
- Provincial French. In the mood for something a little more chic? Split and butter a baguette (or French roll), add in thinly sliced Gruyere, thinly sliced radishes, sprouts, and a sprinkle of Herbes de Provence. We have a feeling your friends and family will LOVE this one.
- Southwestern. For a little Southwestern flair, spread a wrap with some refried beans, and top with shredded cheddar, some salsa, and the salad greens of your choice. Add in a dash of salt and pepper, to taste. Roll up the wrap, and you’ve got a killer Southwestern sandwich! Talk about simple and delicious.
Contact Pizza Parma
Do you have questions about to make your Independence Day picnic lit? Contact Pizza Parma today! We’re always happy to help.